Welcome To Faveo Design
Faveo Design are a CAD design and drafting company based in Yeadon near Leeds, we specialise in 2D Drafting, Paper 2 CAD Conversion and 3D Visualisation. We are proficient in all aspects of CAD design and drafting and provide services to business and domestic customers alike.
Who We Are
The staff at Faveo Design have over 18 years experience in CAD design and drafting and have worked on a wide variety of projects during this period including: Major retail projects, Education, Healthcare. Please see our CAD Drawing Examples page for further details on the type of projects we have undertaken.
We use Microstation CAD software for all our projects which is fully compatible with all versions of AutoCAD and most leading providers of CAD software.
Coming from an interiors background we specialise in the following areas of interior design and drawings:
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Bulkhead Sections and Detailing
- Metal Stud Partition Setting Out and Details
- Fibrous Plaster and GRG Bulkhead Support Framework
- Lighting and Electrical Layouts
- Mechanical Layouts
We can import and export files into a wide range of formats from the most popular CAD and imaging software:
Import: AutoCAD DWG & DXF, Adobe PDF, All image types, including: JPG, TIFF, PNG, Scanned images and Hand drawn details
Export: AutoCAD DWG & DXF, Adobe PDF, All image types including: JPG & TIFF & PNG and Plain paper prints up to A0 size
How We Can Help
Below are just some of the ways in which we are able to help you. If you have any of the following issues, contact us to discuss your requirements and we will turn your paper drawings, sketches or even ideas into professional CAD drawings.
- You have paper copies of drawings that are old or damaged that you need to keep and the information needs archiving.
- You have hand drawn details or sketches that you need to convert into CAD drawings.
- You have electronic images of CAD drawings (.tif, .pdf) that you need to modify, but you don't have the CAD files any more.
- You need to supply clients with CAD format drawing files on contract completion, for as-built or record purposes, but you normally produce traditional paper based drawings.
- You need to supply 'one-off' drawings, so a client may better understand your proposal.
If you have any of the problems above but don’t have the skills, software, expertise or even time then we can help to solve your problems. We can re-draw any of your old paper drawings and turn them into professional CAD drawings, provide one-off design sketches and 3D visualisations for client presentations. We take PDF/ JPG and TIFF drawings and convert them into high quality CAD drawings which can be archived and updated electronically when necessary.